Total Pageviews

Monday 26 December 2016

Listen To LASTWIND LIVE supporting Hawkwind in Derby

In my last post I finished the story of my band LASTWIND on tour supporting HAWKWIND in 2006. I mentioned that we were recorded at that gig and that LASTWIND LIVE is available as a download for a small price (five pounds or equivalent).
Quite a few of my readers showed interest so I have chosen three ways in which the album can be downloaded. It contains 6 tracks, Strung Out, Yahtze, Autoroute, Paris-Marseille, Slots and Monster Truck and is about 35 minutes of good rock music with spacey, psychedelic undertones.

1) You can follow the link below - Lastwind Live and download the album for the sum of five pounds.

2). I can send you the album via email and on reception you can either pay me via paypal (my address is paulhayles@rocketmail.com
or
3). If you don't have a PayPal account you can send a cheque for five pound to Sam Hayles (I'll email you the details) if you live in the UK.

So, give yourself (or someone else) a late Xmas present. I guarantee its good music for body and soul!!

http://www.lastwind.bandcamp.com



No comments:

Post a Comment