Total Pageviews

Monday 23 May 2016

Musical Activities These Days

Besides having a virtual band, NAGAS2, our new album KARMA VORTEX is just out on most digital sites, I find time for other musical ventures. One of these is putting together short tune mixes for MiXcloud, the mix tape site.
See :
http://www.mixcloud.com/paul-hayles2
I also do some DJing and am doing so this coming Friday at Camping Des Etoiles near Najac for a private party.
Then this afternoon I am having a first session with a local singer/guitarist to see if we can put a set together for a local street festival later this year based on the square where I live.
Having spent most of the winter arranging and mixing our latest album, I am quite keen on getting some new music together and have some ideas I want to try out.
If you want to hear the music we have put together Kenneth Higgins, Nueng and myself, as Nagas2, best place to go and have a good listen is www.nagas2.bandcamp.com
And there are quite a few videos up on YouTube too.
But I do get reminded of my last band LASTWIND too. I'm sending a copy of our LIVE album, recorded whilst on tour with HAWKWIND in 2006, to a fan tomorrow. I get similar requests quite frequently : you can find Lastwind's music at www.lastwind.bandcamp.com, on YouTube.
And of course you can find both groups on SoundCLoud.

No comments:

Post a Comment